Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan. 15: The Briefing

So after the announcement, all the contenders were gathered inside the room to get to know each other. There was the introduction and of course the mentioning of musical experiences and accomplishments. There were four competitors who joined singing competitions on TV in the Philippines, there was actually one who reached the regional finals of Philippine Idol. Well, it was intimidating yes, but like I said during my introduction:

"It looks like there are so many big time competitors in this competition. And I am just a small time singer. But like they said, David once defeated Goliath. And I will that David slaying the giants!"


Anyway, the rules and regulations of the competition were announced as well as the schedule of the elimination rounds and our first project.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention what the theme is for the first elimination round so I'm not gonna tell for the mean time.

Here are the schedules so far:

1st Project: Pictorial for posters, ads and website
JAN. 29, 2010
10-3 PM

CONTEST PROPER:
1st Elim. Round: Feb. 26
2nd Elim. Round: March 19
3rd Elim. Round: May 21

That's all for now... I'll keep you posted on what I'm doing so far. But for now I'm cooking creative ways to spice up my act. I'm also thinking of my hair, make-up and costume. Well, we'll see. :)

No comments: