Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Perfect Song

The hardest part of being in a singing contest is PICKING THE RIGHT SONG.

It has to be the one that suits my voice, the one that would have a great impact on the audience, the one where I could have much drama on stage and best of all the one that would fit my style.

It took me more than a week to find the perfect song, often times spending most of my free time just searching on the net, asking people around and checking other resources for that PERFECT SONG.

But finally after much thinking and debating I have decided on something where I could dance to the song and something that suits my personality...

NOBODY by the Korean girl group WONDER GIRLS. :D

My plan is to try to reconstruct the song according to my voice and also reconstruct the mp3 to a different arrangement than the original.

Now, the next problem would be... the costume... :p

No comments: